Are you a #startup active in Circular #Bioeconomy or Red Biotech and Medical Devices?
Applications are open for BioInItaly 2021, the @Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center's acceleration platform which selects promising high-tech #startups, coaches them and connects them with financial and corporate investors.
The most promising startups will access Italian and international Investor Arenas to pitch in front of financial investors and industrial partners.
- National Roadshow with the support of Bioinitaly local partners (roadshow calendar on www.assobiotec.it) and selection
- BioInItaly selection committees will select up to 25 applicants who will proceed to Phase 2.
- Financing-Alignment Masterclass (Feb 24-25) extensive executive training by Bill Barber (California Investor and Entrepreneur),
- One-to-one (Mar 1-19) peer-support, 1to1 executive advisory
- Deal Line Up (Mar 29-31)
- Investor Arena Meeting (Apr 8) invitation-only Investor Arena Meeting populated by Business Angels, Venture Capital firms, Corp Venture Capital, PE firms, SMEs, Large Corp, Grant providers, and institutional debt investors.